M&L Precision Machining has 56,000 square feet of manufacturing space located in the Silicon Valley area. Our diverse collection of machining equipment allows us to manufacture for both short run prototype as well as large quantity production runs with "lights out" machining capability.
- 56 CNC mills, both horizontal and vertical, including 4 and 5 axis capabilities.
- 21 CNC lathes
- 6 Swiss screw machines
- 5 Manual mills & 5 manual lathes
- TIG and MIG welding of aluminum and steel
- Band saws up to 20” with auto feed
- Inspection rooms equipped with state of the art Zeiss CMM’s & Mitutoyo optical CMM, with a wide selection of calibrated measuring equipment.
- Class 10,000 clean room assembly area
- Product finishing including vibratory tumbling, media blasting, and microscope enhanced fine detailing.
A detailed equipment list can be viewed HERE
We can work with all materials, including:
- High Temperature Alloys